Powered By Blogger

2010年5月4日火曜日

自己紹介②

Hi!! My name is Akane M. I was born in 1991, so I am 19 years old. I’ m going to Kumamoto Gakuen University, and I am studying economic. I’m enjoying going to school, but I’m busy every time because of my homework. I am belonging to soccer club of KGU, but not player, I am manager. I like going to the activities and talking with player of that. I like watch the soccer game, and player! When I have free time, I like to go shopping. I always go to PARKO which is one of the most famous store in Kumamoto. I always buy my cloths by myself, so I need to work by myself. I have a part time job at restraint. I like working time because I can make much drink and food, and sometime my customer gave me a little chip!! I think I have to study much more in university, because my parents pay for my much school expenses, so I want to try to learn anything in my study training in N.Z.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks! This is about 180 words.

    I'll give you some corrections in class.

    返信削除